- Established in 1993
- 1997 Recognized by the California Hispanic Chamber of Commerce as the Hispanic Chamber of the Year.
- 2002 TKHCC launches website, www.TKHCC.com , providing business resources and community information.
- 2004 Hispanic Times newsletter recognized by the California Hispanic Chamber of Commerce as the Newsletter of the Year.
- 2005 Hispanic Times newsletter recognized by the California Hispanic Chamber of Commerce as the Newsletter of the Year for the second consecutive year.
- 2006 Recognized by the California Hispanic Chamber of Commerce as the Hispanic Chamber of the Year.
- 2015 Recognized by Southern California Edison at the Hispanic Hertage Month as Diverse Business Enterprise Award
- Business Development Services
- Provide capital access for our members
- Inform and educate members how to reach the Hispanic market.
- Create inventory of targeted market and businesses. Identify the needs and create services.
- Be a venue for businesses to be involved in the greater community. Collaborate with State, Regional, and National
- Hispanic Chambers of Commerce.
- Offer value added incentives for businesses to participate in the Tulare Kings Hispanic Chamber.
- Promote business career opportunities for our Hispanic youth.
- Monthly Newsletter-Hispanic Times features community events and information reaching 20,000 homes and businesses monthly
- Advertising and Sponsorship Opportunities
- Listing on Chamber Website
- Seminars and Educational Opportunities
- Website and email links on website
- Community Involvement
- Business Workshops
- Leadership Development
- Monthly Networking Mixers
- Annual Cinco de Mayo Parade & Heritage Festival
- Annual “Chile Verde” Golf Tournament
- Annual Installation of Officers & Business Awards Dinner
- Dia de la Cultura Festival
- Member Ribbon Cuttings